I haven’t updated this blog lately because I’m not sure what to say…We are currently on CD 10. I took Letrozole 5 mg from CD 3 to 7. I also started Gonal F 100 IU on CD 5.
We are doing mini-IVF (low medication cycle) because of my high risks of OHSS. My AHM levels are too high and I was afraid of doing a fully medicated cycle. I asked the doctor and he agreed with me. But now I’m wondering if I made the right decision.
So far I have four follicles, as expected. If I did the fully medicated cycle, it could have been uneventful, but if I got OHSS, I may have ended up with a high hospital bill that we can’t afford. I’ve read about other cases of women losing an ovary. I don’t know, the whole thing was too scary for me.
Now I’m just praying that everything goes well. The medicines and monitoring were so expensive. This is very stressing for me.