Just relax, that is the funniest phrase I’ve heard since we are TTC. Relax? Really?
- Day 1 one your period: call RE. Make sure they send the medicines to the Pharmacy.
- Day 3 to 7: Don’t forget to take those little monsters each day at bedtime.
- Day 10 until Ovulation: Don’t forget to pee every morning in the pee stick. We don’t want to miss the ovulation window.
- Day of the smiley face: Hurry, let’s have sex! Stop everything.
- 8 days after ovulation: Is too early, don’t test yet.
- 9 days after ovulation: BFN, but there is still hope.
- 10 days after ovulation until period: Hanging in there.
- Period day: Oh crap. Cry (the first cycles, after a while you are used to it). Call RE. Start again.
I would love for the “just relax committee” to explain how exactly I can achieve that, lol. I would also love to learn how relaxing is going to help my body ovulate on its own (without the medicines).
I know most people are just trying to be nice. I’m mostly upset at the ones that understand the process and still say it.
PS: This was a venting post. Sometimes reading those TTC forums have that effect on people.